Easily personalize your bookcase according to your preferences using our different finishes:
- Natural (untreated): enhance the authentic character of your home with this finish that highlights the natural warmth of poplar wood and its aesthetic qualities. See the photo gallery.
- Natural and Black: choose this balanced combination between the texture of poplar wood and the assertive character of black, which will perfectly suit any interior in your home. See the photo gallery.
- Black New: design and dark, the black finish gives your interior a contemporary, graphic and contrasted touch. Discover the photos.
- White: brighten up your interior with this light finish that emphasizes the sense of space and spontaneously draws attention to the objects you love. See the photo gallery.
- Black and White: choose this finish to give your shelf a modern look ideal for a refined and contemporary design. See the photo gallery.
- Integral Oak New: add character to your interior with the warmth and the elegance of the full oak finish. Discover the photos.
- Oak and White: Embrace this uncompromising finish with the elegance of oak wood and the brightness of white. See the photo gallery.
Want to get started ? Check it out here!Create your own unique piece of furniture
Our custom bookcases are made of 7-layer multi-ply poplar wood for horizontal shelves and vertical sides, and 5-layer multi-ply poplar for the back.
Poplar wood has qualities that make it an ideal support for designer furniture: lightness, solidity, as well as resistance to variations in temperature and humidity.
Thanks to its unique and patented system, as well as the materials used, The Perfect Bookshelf can accommodate a large number of books in any format.
All the wood used is PEFC guaranteed.