- Natural (untreated): enhance the authentic character of your home with this finish that highlights the natural warmth of poplar wood and its aesthetic qualities. See the photo gallery.
- Natural and Black: choose this balanced combination between the texture of poplar wood and the assertive character of black, which will perfectly suit any interior in your home. See the photo gallery.
- Black New: design and dark, the black finish gives your interior a contemporary, graphic and contrasted touch. Discover the photos.
- Black and White: choose this finish to give your shelf a modern look ideal for a refined and contemporary design. See the photo gallery.
- Oak and White: Embrace this uncompromising finish with the elegance of oak wood and the brightness of white. See the photo gallery.
- Integral Oak New: add character to your interior with the warmth and the elegance of the full oak finish. Discover the photos.
- White: brighten up your interior with this light finish that emphasizes the sense of space and spontaneously draws attention to the objects you love. See the photo gallery.
Our custom bookcases are made of 7-layer multi-ply poplar wood for horizontal shelves and vertical sides, and 5-layer multi-ply poplar for the back.
Poplar wood has qualities that make it an ideal support for designer furniture: lightness, solidity, as well as resistance to variations in temperature and humidity.
Thanks to its unique and patented system, as well as the materials used, The Perfect Bookshelf can accommodate a large number of books in any format.
All the wood used is PEFC guaranteed.